Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm so excited

It is here! It is finally here! Today I went to replenish my stock of staple products and came across the pack version of the ORS HAIRepair Nourishing Conditioner. I was so excited it finally made it to Trinidad. I paid $13.95 in local currency (a little more than US$2) which I must admit is a bit on the pricey side for one use. That being said, I cannot wait until tomorrow to wash my hair to try it out--sounds a bit weird but oh well, hahaha. I'm due for a light protein on Saturday. I will swap out my regular ORS Replenishing Conditioner and see what I think.

I am thinking it might be a bit heavy on the protein side as it contains hydrolyzed collagen pretty high up in the ingredient listing. It also has dimethicone which scares me a bit due to my product build-up hair breakage experience throughout 2011 but at least it is in the middle of the ingredient listing and I use a sulphate shampoo now, so I should be fine in any case.

Can't wait to try the product. A review will be coming tomorrow or tonight, in case I succumb to the temptation and wash and deep condition my hair tonight. After all, the last time I washed it was on Tuesday and today is Friday. I think my hair could do with a wash *big grin*

1 comment:

I love reading your comments.