Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cutting my stretch short: Quick Update

I am going to be texlaxing next week at 10 weeks post. I just can't handle the two textures anymore. This is the shortest stretch I have ever done since I started my journey some three years ago but it is just not working right now. I am in the middle of preparation for really important exams but I am still going to take a few hours and get it done. I will just texlax, deep condition and airdry. This means no length check which will kill me but I can't afford to devote an entire day to the relaxer process and then flat iron on top of it. It is quite a process! Once my exams are over, I will be 2 weeks post but I can easily flat iron and try out a new hair appliance I received yesterday and then I will length check.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.