Monday, May 14, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award



I received the One Lovely Blog Award from Shereen from WishfulLengths a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately, I was so overwhelmed preparing for my exams that I didn't have time to do it. It seems like everyone has already done this tag so I might have some difficulty finding 15 other ladies, but here goes!

Btw, you should definitely check out and follow Shereen's blog, if you haven't already.

So according to the rules of the award, I have to share 7 facts about myself and pass on the award to 15 other blogs.

Fact 1: I am in the last week of my 20s. Yes, I am 5 days shy of 30. I am both excited and terrified whenever I think about turning 30.

Fact 2: My favourite country in the world (other than my homeland of Trinidad and Tobago) is France. I spent two of my college semesters there learning French, in 2004 and 2005, respectively. I'd love to move there some day.

Fact 3: I can't sleep in the dark. I need to have a light on.

Fact 4: I am left handed. My sister and I were the only lefties in my family.

Fact 5: I love to read but not contemporary novels. My favourite novels were written centuries ago! My favourite novels are Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell.

Fact 6: My food addiction is a strange one. I am addicted to carrots. There was a study done a few years ago which found that carrots can be as addictive as cigarettes. That being said, I try to limit my intake to one or two a day as I don't intend to turn myself orange/yellow.

Fact 7: Although I live on an island, I cannot swim.

I tag the following ladies. Please disregard if you have already been tagged or done the tag. It proved a challenge to find someone who hasn't already done this tag,

Relaxed>>>LongWay2Grow
The Awkward Stage
Fine Hair Sista
The Jen Chronicles
Shoulder Length and Beyond; A Hair Journey
Naija Hair Can Grow
My Hairlicious Ego
The Black Hair Diary







3 comments:

  1. lol i live a block from the beach and can't swim either :p. thanks for the award! love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm left handed and can't really swim :) haha and i've never heard of someone being addicted to carrots! congrats on getting this award from the lovely jenna! and have you entered my 100 Follows Urban Decay Giveaway? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There Hun, I finally did the tag #hangheadinshame just wanna say thank you for the tag and love :)!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.